Dispute resolution is one of our strengths. We act for both individuals and organisations, providing comprehensive, well-reasoned legal advice, combined with pro-active and creative solutions. Our aim is not just to provide sound legal advice but resolutions which deliver the best practical outcome for our clients. We are well qualified, and have an excellent track record, of competently and expertly representing our clients in mediation, arbitration, and tribunals (such as the Weathertight Homes Tribunal). We also work with our commercial and property law specialists, to advise clients as early as possible on risk identification and management.
Should your case need arguing in court, Parry Field is recognised as having an experienced litigation practice. Our team regularly achieve significant resolutions for our clients.
We advise on:
- Company disputes
- Insurance disputes
- Commercial and contract disputes
- Property and lease disputes
- Trust and estate administration disputes
- Insolvency and corporate recovery, including debt collection
- Relationship property disputes and settlements
- All court proceedings including leaky home claims
- Arbitration and mediation