Our highly qualified business team provide strategic legal and business advice to corporate and rural clients. We have wide experience, both personally and as a team, in a variety of corporate work, including business acquisitions and restructures, board-level issues, company compliance, financial restructurings and general corporate advisory work. Several of the members of our team also hold directorships in a variety of companies, assisting our team to provide knowledgeable, reliable advice.
It is important to us however that we not only provide sound advice but also client focused solutions, tailored to each client’s individual business needs. We don’t just focus on the immediate transaction but keep in mind your long term goals and interests.
If you want comprehensive, well-targeted legal and business advice then see us.
We have experience in a wide range of business matters including:
Business and Rural Matters
- Business structures and agreements
- General business advice and corporate strategy
- Farming and rural business matters
- Trade mark, copyright and protection of intellectual property
- Information technology
- Commercial dispute resolution
- Income tax and GST issues
- Formation and incorporation of companies
- Joint ventures
- Trading trusts
- Buying and selling businesses
- Shareholder and partnership agreements
- Terms of trade
- Independent contractor agreements
- Distribution and licence agreements